The random ramblings of a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a worker, a maker, a lover, a dreamer
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Ouch!
Yes, that is what you think it is. Hannah decided to attack Annabelle's leg last night and bit her, drawing blood. Annabelle screamed for a few minutes, Hannah ran away, and I was very distraught. Not a great way to finish up dinnertime, if you ask me! I'm not sure why Hannah did it, other than Annabelle was sitting on the couch next to me and her legs were moving quite a bit. Maybe she thought it was something to attack? Again, I don't know. Either way, it was a wake up call for Andy & I and we are now going to be just a bit more diligent when Hannah is in the room with Annabelle. Let's hope this doesn't have a repeat performance anytime soon!
Annabelle didn't really mind all that much - it resulted in lots of cuddle & TLC time with Mom. Plus, Mom got to give her first get well boo boo kiss last night. I felt so special :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment