Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Our Memorial Day weekend was supposed to start off with a bang by heading out the Braves game on Friday night.  Wouldn't you know it, but it POURED Friday evening.  We drove all the way down to the stadium, were about to get off the exit, and decided a change in plans was in order - Taco Mac, here we come!  Such a bummer, but we at least stayed dry!  The game was delayed over an hour so we made the right decision, but at least the Braves won. 

Saturday we had a lot of fun.  We blew up Annabelle's first baby pool and let her try it out...
Andy & I had a lot of fun splashing her, but she just seemed confused.  I can just imagine these thoughts running through her mind...
"I am still dressed, but they have me in this big bathtub outside.  I don't get it.  And the water is cold.  Let me go back inside mom, puh-lease!"
Either way, we think it will eventually be a hit.  By the time we were ready to bring her in, she started to kick and splash a little bit.  Maybe next time it will be a warmer day and the water will heat up a little bit before we get started. 

On Sunday I didn't have my camera out for long, but I took this picture after I fed Annabelle her mid-afternoon snack.

Monday we had a great time.  Here we are eating breakfast.
No pictures please! 
Well ok, you can take my picture, but I want the camera next!
All done - is it time to go play yet!?

Then we got dressed and headed into the family room for some quality play time.  Check out her latest "trick" - she can sit!

Then again, maybe not:
Falling down is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment