Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Fun

Saturday night, Andy & I got all dressed up and went out on our first actual date since Annabelle was born. Our neighbors Bryan & Lauren were kind enough to come and hang out with Annabelle while we were gone. We went to Capital Grille to celebrate our fourth anniversary and had an amazing time! Bryan & Lauren, however, did not have as much success with Annabelle. In typical A style, she decided that evening time would be the perfect opportunity to exhibit her crabby skills. Hopefully this does not deter Bryan & Lauren from babysitting in the future!

Eventually she got so tired that she crashed on Bryan:



And then Hannah decided to join in on the comfy fun:


Other highlights of the weekend:
  • Naptime in the crib (twice on Saturday, twice on Sunday) - yeah!
  • Almost all the laundry was done
  • House was picked up
  • Made some major progress on the new covers for the patio cushions
  • Finished Annabelle's baptism invitations, finally
  • Played with Annabelle
That last bullet is actually a pretty big one. This weekend we worked on rolling over (not quite there yet), reaching for toys (getting really good at this one), sitting up (still needs a little bit more strength before she's good on her own), we read books, and we played in the exersaucer. Here are some pictures and a video from this weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I'm glad that you guys got to have a date night. Just noticed you are following my blog - yay!! :D I added yours to my Reader. It's fun that so many of us GT Phi Mus have blogs now -- great way to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love reading up on how everyone is doing :) Your wedding dress is gorgeous - and I absolutely love the headpiece.

    ReplyDelete