8:00 Feed Annabelle & put her to bed.
9:00 I go to bed.
11:15 she is awake and fussy. Paci in, back to bed I go.
12:15, repeat.
1:30, ugh, fine, I'll feed you. Clean diaper, fed baby, back in bed by 1:45 or so.
2:30, up again. Andy - would you please go and give Annabelle her paci? What, now? Yes now. Major confusion (he doesn't wake up as easily as I d0). Fine, I'll go give it to her (not his fault, really, he was just not as awake as I was). Paci in, back to bed I go.
3:30 I am woken up to being violently kicked. Andy, wake up, stop kicking me. Back to sleep I go
5:00 alarm goes off.
All in all, went to bed at 9 and got up 5 times between 9 & 5. I'll let you figure out how much sleep I didn't get last night.
i. am. tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment