Monday, April 19, 2010

The start of another blog

So this morning I downloaded some more pictures and videos from my camera onto my laptop.  I then got frustrated with security and was trying to find a way to allow only the people I want to see the pictures and videos to be able to.  Too many crazies out there for me to post baby pictures & videos on the web!  I decided what better way to share the pictures than to create a blog and start uploading them here for all of you to see.  We'll see if I can make it past five postings this time. 

I. am. the. world's. worst. blogger.  I never had success keeping a diary as a child (although I think they are great for the imagination and writing skills, so I will encourage Annabelle to keep one).  The only blog I had marginal success at maintaining was one that I kept when I studied abroad in Spain.  We'll see if this one can take hold of me.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment