Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doctor Visit - Recheck for Bronchiolitis

So - Andy took Annabelle for her recheck this afternoon following her little bout with bronchiolitis.  He's still at the doctor's office, in fact.  But, I had him get her weight & length.  I had noticed over the past week that she seemed taller/thinner to me.  I figured she lost a little weight because of her cold, but wasn't sure.  Either that or she went through a growth spurt.  Well, when I took her back to daycare yesterday morning, Ms. Jeanette commented on the fact that she thought she lost weight as well.  Mama bear got worried.  So that's why I had Andy have them check both weight and height.  In the past three weeks, Annabelle has stayed about the same with weight (ok by me, she could afford to lose a little bit), but she grew almost TWO INCHES!  So, all the worries are for nothing, the kid decided during her worst cold to date was the perfect time to sprout up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment