So, yesterday was a very very productive day. Thankfully, Annabelle went down for a nap at about 1:oo or so and we didn't hear a peep out of her until 3ish. Nice little nap. When we heard her stirring, Andy headed upstairs to collect her from her crib. Lo and behold, Hannah has found a new napping buddy! Yes, I mistakenly left open the bathroom door that connects to Annabelle's room and Hannah found her way into the crib and curled up for nap time. She smartly curled up at the head of the crib, out of reach of little fingers that love to grab. My sweet little girls are napping buddies :)
The rest of the day involved a run to Lowes for flowers, return of rug, and refill on propane tank. Then we stocked up on food for the week at Publix. Once we got home, Andy cleaned out the fridge, put away the groceries. Annabelle and I headed outside to weed the flowerbeds and plant all the new flowers we bought. Andy cleaned out the garage. I fed Annabelle (peas are a hit in the Turner household for those under 1 year old). We relaxed for about 20 minutes. Annabelle got a bath, I folded clothes, fed her again. Andy helped fold more clothes, and then we hit the sack. Oh, and somewhere in there Andy also cleaned up from dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment